Our leanest, lightest, value-oriented inflatable paddle boards – with the best core essentials.
Built with single layer Linear Knitted Dropstitch, Welded Rail Technology and 2000D Galvanized Rails, makes the Zen Construction even stronger and stiffer than before. The single-layer Linear Knitted Dropstitch was developed by Starboard in close cooperation with its supplier and is for Starboard use ONLY.
The tool-less fin system is quick and easy to set up, now with a long and strong fin box.
Zen boards also include basic sup paddle.
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
- The vast majority of all sup boards on the market are glued on the edges. Over the years, the glue loosens, so the expected lifespan of most sup boards is 5-10 years.
- Edge welding is a Starboard innovation that can double the lifespan of the board, as it welds the board along the edge for life.
- Welding is also more environmentally friendly than gluing!
- Starboard also offers this technology in its cheapest iGO Zen series.
iGO ZEN CONSTRUCTION
- Light and strong linear dropstich material
- Welded edges that double the lifespan
- 2000D galvanized stringer for strength and stability
- Quality push-push valve
MORE RESPONSIVE, STIFFER, & LIGHTER. FEEL IT!
Linear alignment of space yarns, oriented only in warp direction ( the direction of the board’s length), maximizing the stiffness and response.
- Linear dropstich also secures the board’s shape better over time compared to standard knitted dropstitch.
- Linear dropstich with single layer coating is the lightest offering in our collection.
- What does it mean for you? An ultra light board with the best stiffness that single layer technology can offer, you can feel the acceleration.
2000D GALVANIZED STRINGER
Galvanized 2000 D rails increase the strength of the board.
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light.
- Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop.
V8 DOUBLE ACTION PUMP
- The hand pump with fixed base completes the picture of the price friendly inflatable paddle board.
- Works both in single and double action.
- Can be used to inflate and deflate the board
An ergonomically designed screw that can easily be adjusted using the fingers, allows the fin setup to be done without any tool.
STARBOARD ZEN PADDLE
Starboard sup boards iGO Zen come together with the attached three-piece paddle!
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- A bungee tie down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
- Zen Touring has additional net in the back.
The board is equipped with a D-ring for tying at the front and back. We do not recommend tying to a pier, as the waves can damage the board if it rubs against a sharp part of the pier.