The favorite board of all explorers!
A perfectly balanced board and premium accessories are what convince users and the media.
The slightly wider nose and squarer tail add to the stability, which is why Starboard has now been able to narrow down its travel boards a bit more for those who want even more speed. For those who want to load even more cargo, a wider 32" version is also available.
Great accessories like shoulder strap, rail edge tech, Welded Rail tech, Woven dropstitch, camera/GPS mounts...
The most versatile travel board on the market!
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY - GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- The vast majority of all sup boards on the market are glued on the edges. Over the years, the glue loosens, so the expected lifespan of most sup boards is 5-10 years.
- Edge welding is a Starboard innovation that can double the lifespan of the board, as it welds the board along the edge for life.
- Welding is also more environmentally friendly than gluing!
- Starboard also offers this technology in its cheapest iGO Zen series.
WOVEN DROPSTITCH VIDEO
iGO DELUXE CONSTRUCTION
- Double-layer Fusion Woven dropstich material.
- Welded rail technology that double the lifespan
- 2000D reinforcement tape that increases strength and stability
- Quality push-push valve
FUSION WOVEN DROP STITCH MATERIAL
- The new woven dropstitch makes the DELUXE a solid winner at lightweight.
- Top and bottom layers are fused in a single, glueless process.
- Woven fabric weights less because it uses less material than conventional dropstitches.
- And because it stretches less, it holds more tension and keeps the shape of the board.
- What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter board with a better reflex sensation.
2000D GALVANIZED STRINGER
Galvanized 2000 D rails increase the strength of the board.
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light.
- Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop.
- River, Surf, and Club do not come with leash
STARBOARD TIKI PUMP
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
- Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
- 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base increases stability when pumping.
- The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
- Touring Zen model has a Starboard V8 Double Action pump.
DOL FIN 22 (220MM/8.6")
Specially designed fin for touring boards - Dol Fin 22 is part of every Touring Deluxe board.
Touring Zen boards have a simpler Zen fin.
2-IN-1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
- Velcro loops to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and frees up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the strap sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
- Not available on All Star, Surf, The Wall and SUP Windsurfing
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- For storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
- On Touring boards you can find them in front and in the back.
The board is equipped with a D-ring for tying at the front and back. We do not recommend tying to a pier, as the waves can damage the board if it rubs against a sharp part of the pier.
1 TIKHINE OPTION
- There is also an artistic version of the Touring Deluxe board - Tikhine Wave.
- Matching paddle also available.