Konfidence children's swimming jackets are ideal for learning to swim. They are made of neoprene, which retains heat, and provides the swimmer with comfort and a sense of security.
Confidences also work well as a safety element when you have a child on a boat, sup, kayak... It gives him more mobility than classic life jackets. However, I warn that they do not guarantee buoyancy - do not leave the child alone in any case.
How It Works?With 8 floats that are integrated around the body, we achieve that the hands are free for swimming movements and gestures. Over time, when the child gains knowledge and self-confidence, the floats are slowly removed. When we remove the last float, our child practically knows how to swim.
- easy removal of buoyancy control floats
- with an adaptive swimming system, it helps the child to swim and float on the water without becoming dependent on it
- the jacket enables a much more correct posture during swimming, which makes it easier for the child to learn to swim
- by removing floats, we gain space, so that the jacket grows with the child
- when the child becomes a swimmer, the jacket without floats can be used as a neoprene jacket that retains heat
- and the yellow back ensures high visibility for children
- they are an excellent alternative to gloves, rings and other swimming accessories
- neoprene offers 100% UV protection
Recommendation:If the child weighs more than 14 kg, we recommend size 4-5 years. If it is more than 18 kg, we recommend the size 6-7 years
Plačilo na 24 obrokov brez obresti:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.