2021 Lima Tiki Tech S35 3 Piece Paddle Weighs:
- XL- 750g
Starboard makes sup paddles for a variety of purposes. From the basic Tufskin paddle, to the winning competition Lima paddles. Lima sup paddle in the video:
- Enduros are intended for all round, family boards. A little shorter and a little wider. Basically intended for surfing and calm waters. The vast majority of paddles on the market are of this form.
- Lima has a narrower and longer blade. For everyone who wants to paddle more and faster. They are also used by competitors. The special shape ensures that the paddle is always in the right direction in the water and all the power goes straight in the direction of paddling. Starting in 2021, the cheapest Starboard paddles - Tufskin - also have the Lima shape.
- Prepreg Carbon is the best the market has to offer. .
- UD Carbon is a newly designed sup paddle. Carbon, but almost the price of cheaper fiberglass ones.
- Tiki Tech is a combination of carbon and fiberglass. The best combination of quality and price.
- Tufskin are slightly heavier but very durable paddles designed for family fun in the bay. It has a partial carbon rod and a plastic paddle.
- Round 29mm - classic round shaft.
- Skinny 26mm - are thinner shaft for smaller hands.
- Fixed paddles are prepared according to the customer's requirements. It is the lightest and most effective. Primarily intended for competitors or serious recreational paddlers.
- 2-part paddles are the ones that can be pulled out at the top to adjust the length. So they don't take up much space and can still be used by paddlers of different sizes.
- The 3-piece paddles are those where blade can be removed so you can put everything together in a sup bag.
- The S35 is less flexible.
- The S40 is medium flexible.
- S45 is the most flexible.
- S - 428cm2
- M - 486cm2
- L - 521cm2
- XL - 564cm2
The bigger the paddle, the more thrust it has and the more power you use in one stroke. Bigger is not necessarily better! More than the size of the paddle itself, the frequency of the strokes is important for speed. XS is intended for children's hands. S is really only for tiny hands. We sell the most sizes M and L. Decide according to your strength.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.